We offer a complete mains fabrication service, that gets checked and monitored from the drawing stage right through to the final stage of paint application. Most of our pipes leave our workshop with the enamel coats on to allow for less handling and onsite work that needs to be completed.
- Four point quality and dimensional checking system
- Welding and quality monitored
- Correct procedures on fabrications followed by experienced boiler makers
- Machines and tools are monitored, serviced and utilised at recommended factory standards
- Correct gaping & bevelling done on mains piping to ensure sufficient penetration
- Strong welds that are free from porosity, cracks, undercuts and welding stresses
- Final marking for easy identification on site